View Single Post
Old
05-31-2012, 03:15 PM
Nizdizzle
The Shanaplan.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc55 View Post
no do not want lupul. i like him but hes too overrated right now. had an amazing year but i believe it was mostly him feeding off of kessel. i saw him in anaheim and was never overly impressed even though i always liked the guy. stepan has more potential than lupul right now. stepan for lupul + for starters at least
You're kidding yourself if you think that. When Lupul was Stepan's age he already had a 28 goal season under his belt (53 points that season). People think this was some crazy overproductive year for Lupul, however thats only so for his assist total.

Over his career, Lupul has averaged 24 goals/82 games, 33 assists/82 games, and 57 points. The only reason people think Lupul doesn't normally get these numbers is because he was derailed with some (freak injuries, nothing re-occuring).

Stepan should consider himself lucky if he produces similar to how Lupul has thus far. Not even considering the fact that Stepan's #1 linemate (and probably the reason for his high assist total) was Marian Gaborik

Nizdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote