View Single Post
Old
05-31-2012, 04:58 PM
lakai17

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
Fire up the shredder. Oilers are weak on the LW, and have similar players in Gagner, Lander, Pitlick, Martindale who all are/potential to be 2/3 line centres
I believe they have been playing Adam on the LW for a bit now but he could translate to center on a team like Edmonton, he has size and could battle Gagner easily for the 2nd line center position(if some don't trust Hall at center?) I am sure some right wingers that have a right handed shot wouldn't mind translating to the other wing but then again Hartikainen, Hamilton and Cornet will be batttling for LW roster spots in the near future.

Lander is probably going to end up as Edmonton's third line center but I also believe he can battle for the 2nd line center position in a few years. Pitlick has been playing the wing for a while now and will probably stay as a winger, Vande Velde could become Edmonton's 4th line center when Belanger is gone.. Martindale!?? really? he is what one calls a project and has to make the AHL first of all, where he will probably spend a lot of years developing but he has decent size and yeah there is potential.

Last edited by lakai17: 05-31-2012 at 05:08 PM.
lakai17 is offline   Reply With Quote