Thread: Proposal: Chi-nyi
View Single Post
Old
05-31-2012, 08:09 PM
CREW99AW

vCash: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Rage View Post
I am a Hawks fans and of course I was disappointed but players have off years, look no further than last year's Hart trophy winner and the piss poor year he had in comparison to last year. Ask the Ducks fans whether they are happy with how much Perry and Getzlaf contributed? Its the insinuation that Kane is bad locker room presence that most Hawks fans disagree with.

You bring up the Cab driver incident, Kane followed that with 88 points and played a major role in bringing the Cup to Chicago. The latest incident you say? A 23 year partying it up, blowing off some steam after a tough season, does anyone see anything wrong with that?

Again I would just like to mention that there are zero incidents of Kane being a problem in the Hawks dressing room. The guy is by all means a likeable guy with ONE questionable incident in his career which occurred three years ago. If you don't want him thats fine, we like just where he is, staying put in Chicago.
I didn't bring kane up.A fan proposed kane to LI and I said pass.
It's good that hawk fans are not concerned with his off ice actions and immaturity.

I posted an article from May 29,2012.Some members of the hawks front office, think Kane needs treatment.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote