View Single Post
Old
11-25-2003, 07:32 PM
4check22

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to 4check22 Send a message via Yahoo to 4check22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
I seen enough of the two to gather a solid opinion, Martin is weak, look at his size, he shys away from contact and will never be a Niedermayer type player that most devils fans think he will be. Look how Niedermayer dominated when he joined the league and he was alot younger then Martin.

As for Hale I just like all the fundamentals to his game, he plays really smart, he is really physical and is a rock on the blueline. If you don't agree I could give a rats ass, I am sure I know more about these prospects then you.
I'm sure you know more about being a jackass too, but you don't have to be so arrogant about it. I DO DISAGREE with you simply because you can't possibly know more about players than the Devils. Oh, and one more thing. Please be consistent when you make comments about Burns. You say that he plays vets over younger players even when the younger players possibly deserve the play (like Berglund), yet he is sticking with his young defensemen over Brown -- a vet. I don't doubt your hockey knowledge. I think that you think you know more than you do though, and that is a problem. I'll trust Lou and Burns.