View Single Post
Old
06-01-2012, 04:12 AM
Sarava

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba88 View Post
sorry, but it's really hard to stay cool when you have to read through this threads. The HF user part of me wishes that we would have never won the cup. Some guys totally lost their minds and we have a lot of new ****** posters that only follow the hawks because of the Cup Win.

I've never been to Chicago and I've never seen them live, but I get up at 3 AM just to see how Deron Quint plays on our D
We all have our own opinions. Some of us are right more often than others. Or in the case of myself, wrong more than others. And more often than not, opinions aren't right or wrong - they are just opinions.

You know, I didn't find these message boards until month before the Hawks won the cup. Looking back at old posts you can see how dead this place used to be. I'm not sure I would have enjoyed that a whole lot. The more people that are here, the merrier as far as I'm concerned... even if it does bring in more disagreeing here and there. I try not to let it upset me, and usually do a good job of it.

Sarava is offline   Reply With Quote