View Single Post
Old
06-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Puhis
@Puhis46

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
I never trade Koivu away, and I try to hang on to Bouchard as well.

Koivu is 91 overall for me in 2018 playoffs, Granlund 90 and Bouchard 87. Bonus points for Brodin, who has an insane shot, both slapper and wrister (85 speed 87 accuracy). He is 84 overall. And Zack Phillips is 85 overall, proving that he can be a very good playmaker as well.

I need to rebuild my roster soon though, as I have way too many talented playmakers and I'm lacking on snipers and grinders. I have Koivu, Bouchard, Granlund, Phillips and LaFlamme (86 overall player who I acquired from FA after he went undrafted).

My second line (Bouchard - Granlund - LaFlamme) is just... insane. Everyone has 90 average on their offense. LaFlamme is a bit slow (76) but he makes up for it with his insane dangles and shots.

Oh, and trade for Ryan O'Reilly. 85 OVR two-way center who has great individual stats, the perfect third line center who can also be used in top six.

My defense however looks very good, even if I say that myself.

Fowler - Larsson
Brodin - Karlsson
Scandella - Teubert
Määttä

Scandella is 84 overall by the way. Määttä has been bit of a disappointment (80) but he has great speed (87) and seems to be a late bloomer as he still has B- or B potential.

I lost the first SCF game to Jets (!!!) in OT, but I'm confident I can take the series.

Conference finals were Wild - Coyotes and Jets - Islanders by the way.

And finally, I made it to a legendary GM, and I have maxed all the staff as well.