View Single Post
Old
06-01-2012, 06:47 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
Hossa, Kopecky, Madden, Campbell, Sopel.
Hossa was not a Tallon signing, Dale wanted Havlat
Kopy only signed with us because of Hossa
Madden was not a Tallon signing, Dale wanted to bring back Pahlsson.
You now have overpaid Campbell (nobody gave him more money than we did - no PO Team did, ATL wasn't) and overpaid bottom pairing DMan. That Sopel contract was way to high and would be around 4.2/year now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarava View Post
We all have our own opinions. Some of us are right more often than others. Or in the case of myself, wrong more than others. And more often than not, opinions aren't right or wrong - they are just opinions.

You know, I didn't find these message boards until month before the Hawks won the cup. Looking back at old posts you can see how dead this place used to be. I'm not sure I would have enjoyed that a whole lot. The more people that are here, the merrier as far as I'm concerned... even if it does bring in more disagreeing here and there. I try not to let it upset me, and usually do a good job of it.
That's all good and fine, but most stupid and irrational thinking posts come from those guys... no patience, only panic because we don't win the Cup every year and sky is falling, we won't even make the POs next year. Just look at those posts and you see why I have a problem. Every new guy comes in and looks stupid at first, I did, you did, we all did. The problem with some is just that they never learn how to talk on a good basis about hockey and the team. Hoss for exámple is good at it, just because we don't agree on all points (like goaltending) doesn't change the fact that he is a quality poster. As is Ike, you, BWC or DHF

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote