View Single Post
Old
06-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Bernie Parent 1974

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
in all my years of watching hockey I have never seen a bunch like this band wagon jump like these do. There is a certain element here that just relish's the fact that they can do better. If not tend the net then it's the GM who sucks. But for the most part the haters have been somewhat quiet do to the fact the team's future look's very bright with all the young talent here. But they just lurk in the weeds waiting to ***** at a moments notice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
Nice to read that the owner has a very good handle on the season, is optimistic and realistic and sees what needs to be done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckrr View Post
on the money. Goaltending is a position most fans don't get. It's not like being a winger, you don't need the fans to cheer and give you adrenaline. YOU NEED FOCUS.

all this booing over fluky goals only breeds lack of concentration!

that and we had the most unlucky year with defensive injuries.

when bryz is confident, he's a tough goalie to score on...its that simple. Put your egos aside and root for the guy (to those who wanted vokoun lol)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
Couldn't have said it better about the reactions to Bryz.
fantastic posts. completely agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
i agree. and snider didn't blame the fans, he basically said were slightly impatient when it comes to the mess "they" made in goal. which they did and I'm glad he realizes and admits it.
agreed. twisting his words into 'it's the fans fault' is as ridiculous as twisting 'Hank wouldn't have gotten the Flyers to the finals' into 'so Bryzgalov=Lundqvist? Is that what you are trying to say?'

Bernie Parent 1974 is offline   Reply With Quote