View Single Post
Old
06-01-2012, 03:37 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWoof View Post
Is Kimmo playing for Detroit this upcoming season?

I'm glad Pronger is moving away, not that he's been talking to anyone since the injury but I think the further away he is, the team is better off. If they do make Giroux captain they don't need Pronger's shadow hovering over him and it will also make the defencemen accountable because he's not there to bail them out.
Of course, b/c it's in line with your specious belief he was a cancer....no proof whatsoever and Holmgren's denials don't count either

Quote:
PHILADELPHIA – Flyers players weren't told their captain would be in the house

They were going about their business of taking care of the Montreal Canadiens and wrapping up another playoff spot Saturday night when a break in the action late in the second period turned into an emotional lift.

The fans broke into a cheer, then stood.

Players on both teams tapped their sticks.

Up on the video board smiling was a shot of Chris Pronger, who was sitting in a Wells Fargo Center club box with Flyers chairman Ed Snider.

"I thought he owns the team now," winger Jaromir Jagr joked.

Pronger was done the season by November and around his teammates just a few times since because of post-concussion symptoms — once for a team Christmas party and several others for pre-practice visits.

"We didn't know he was here," Flyers center Claude Giroux said after a 4-1 Flyers victory. "Obviously, it's good to see the big man again. We're just hoping he's getting better."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...1?csp=34sports

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote