View Single Post
Old
06-01-2012, 06:22 PM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

vCash: 500
Gaborik can talk to his buddy Hossa about the injury. It took Hossa 4 months to return. Gaborik will try to get back in 5 months.

Quote:
“I’m going to try everything to be back before (six months), right around five months,” Gaborik said. “But I’m going to be smart about it, see how everything is going to go, when it feels better. Obviously, I’m frustrated. I was hoping for a better report from the doctors. It is frustrating. It is what it is. I just have to focus on getting back healthy and being ready.”
http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/r...sign_lindberg/

Good luck to training camps opening on September 16 with the CBA expiring on September 15. It will take two weeks to get the deal on paper and have the lawyers look over every sentence. Then both sides have to vote. Fehr is a last minute dealmaker. Not that many people believe the NHL season will begin on time anyway. If they have to miss 2 months to get a labor deal for the next 5-6 years,they'll do it.

Adam Graves hurt his back in the playoffs against Jersey and he thought it was a minor injury. He had back surgery during training camp. The 1994-95 lockout happened and he never missed a game. Graves had a herniated disk.

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote