View Single Post
Old
06-01-2012, 07:46 PM
HomaridII

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I've been on the Gally bandwagon for 6 months now. So I'm sticking with my guy. But what if Gally is gone? Well if it means giving up Yakupov, that's also a no brainer.

But the real freakin challenge starts with Yakupov 1st, Gally 2nd....I'm personnally screwed. My pick, because I'd go with the guy who I think has the most elite skills AND still is a good hockey player and not just a Harlem globetrotters of hockey, is Grigorenko. Somehow, for some reasons, I'm just a little scare of Forsberg real ability to translate his offensive play in the NHL. Just a little. And then, for some interesting reasons, I would be tempted to build the strongest pool of d-men available. Can you imagine adding a Murray, Trouba, Dumba or even Rieilly in our pool? Which for me, not only makes them #1 on our list of d-men but might also give us the possibility to trade for INTERESTING forwards with one of our young D's. (Note....I am not talking about giving up a McDonagh for a washed up vet....just sayin'....)

But in general, I hope we'd go with a forward. Somehow, wouldn't be mad if we go with a D IF Gally and Yakupov are gone.
Just one comment to add ... you forgot signing Justin Schultz