View Single Post
Old
06-01-2012, 11:14 PM
BenedictGomez
1995/2000/2003

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edr1971 View Post
Boy it is pretty amazing how the "pricing experts" from game 1 have been quiet today as the market price on SH has stayed consistent if not rising. Maybe Presale "idiots" were not as stupid after all. Yeah it would have been nice to have sth pricing but not option for me

I dont recall anyone in this thread calling people stupid, but if you're defining "stupid" as, could have saved a helluva lot of money by not buying tickets in the presale, then, well, they were "stupid" at least for Game 1 and Game 2 so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils86 View Post
The price experts were just looking at game 1 and game 2...not the total cost of the series..and if fact I bought 3 in the balcony around 5 PM Thurs for 200w/fees thats 150 less than the pre sale. So the argument still holds. Everyone knows if Game 5 or 7 was a devils clincher the prices would be exorbitant. I tried for 2 hours for Game 7 never got a sniff.
Exactly. Not sure why anyone would consider tickets bought for individual games as if they had to be a part of an entire package, as if supply and demand for a Game 1 would be the exact same as for a Game 7. Makes no sense.