Thread: OT: IF there is a buyout
View Single Post
Old
06-02-2012, 12:08 PM
OlTimeHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
It's a bad angle I think. When I saw it I remember it clearly being a fist. I think with the padding he wouldn't have gotten pure elbow contact anyway.

As far as you knowing all this, great. You are definitely a psychic because no one else saw it coming. I'm sure you'll have many posters jumping on your bandwagon about being a soothsayer, but there were no professionals out there who ever doubted DP's health. Also funny you are criticizing him with the same words used to describe another goaltender. (Dominik Hasek )
Dom and Rick play a loosey goosey style. Dom was not a weight lifting junkey. Muscle addition tightens the joints and promotes stiffness. Rick bulked up the summer right before this first 15 year offer, correct?

Yeah, saw it coming, and not by psychic means. Rick was a moron. Don't you realize it's (likely) why he toned DOWN recently? And he had one hurt knee, which he didn't let heal fully before playing again.....which means he likely favored the other, which led to the second knee. You don't need med school for this logic. Yes, many of us saw this whole injury thing coming.

OlTimeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote