View Single Post
Old
06-02-2012, 06:27 PM
BenedictGomez
#FireDeboer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
subway sandwiches. there's still inventory but we gotta protect the fools who paid $300+ for cheapseats. I can understand not putting the clubs out, but
Pretty much. I figured this would happen though this time given the comments. Never know, they still could do it at 7pm, but my guess is no dice. However, the probability of this game being announced as a sellout? 100%.

If you think about about, there probably should be a law that team's cant do that, although in this particular case, the remaining inventory is VERY THIN, but there are plenty of teams in various sports that have KerBillions of tickets left and announce a "fairytale sellout".

Tthe reality is that they are falsely creating an untrue market impression (i.e. manipulating the market).

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
They go off 2 hours before start, that's why club guy absolutely panicked
This happens more often that you think, you can score crazy deals <20 minutes before the expiration. I've seen Clubs sell for as little as $60 for a midweek crappy opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basement Cat View Post
Gonna go bash my head against a brick wall. there were tix available for 170ish after fees 15 mins ago and I didnt take them
HTH cheap were you expecting to be able to get tickets for? Happy Meal pricing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basement Cat View Post
I just didnt know about the 6pm thing. That ****ed me more than anything
I posted that info last night!