View Single Post
Old
06-02-2012, 07:48 PM
ps241
The Danish Dash!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerzy View Post
Random thought re; the defenseman of this draft. I think Cody Ceci could be one of the better defenseman out of this draft when it's all said and done. I've been a supporter of Reinhart (or Trouba) but to be honest, I am most comfortable with Ceci with all things considered. His defensive game is as good as anyones in the draft in my opinion, his offensive game is quite good, and he doesn't mind or shy away from physical play. He has great size too, and every time I watch him I can't believe how wide his shoulders are, kid has a pretty huge upper body.

And a nice fact about Ceci too is, he's had 3 years OHL experience under his belt to date. He'll likely play this season in the OHL (his 4th) and then he can either play in the AHL or be ready for the NHL.

So there it is, random thought of the day and for really no rhyme or reason, but Ceci is tops on my list in terms of defenseman in this draft. He's got the all-around game that I think many of these defenseman are lacking at this stage, and I think he'll round out as one of the better defenseman from this draft class.
good post I would not be surprised if we drafted him. Crazy draft this year really