View Single Post
Old
11-26-2003, 02:19 AM
Habsolution

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophile
What do you guys think of Ribeiro's progression with the Habs so far? I would like to know what you think about how his play progressed since maybe last year, but especially since the beginning of this season...

Also, if anyone has been able to actually see Perezhogin play in Hamilton this year, can you give some type of summary of how he's playing?

Thanks in advance!
I think it's sad that we don't have a Shane Doan or a Ryan Smyth to play with him. I think he would have more points by now.

I think he's been one of our most consistent player so far. He is on pace for a 50+ pts season and he has played with about everyone on the team so far. But what impresses me the most about Ribs so far is his defensive play. I'd not say he is great defensively but he has certainly improved that aspect of his game a lot. I've seen him backcheck and break plays very often this season.

I think he has a better attitude, skates faster, is a little stronger and much better defensively than he used to be. But the main factor is obviously the increased ice time.

It's great to see him do well. Now let's see if he is built to last.