Thread: OT: IF there is a buyout
View Single Post
Old
06-02-2012, 11:18 PM
LeapOnOver

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlTimeHockey View Post
Dom and Rick play a loosey goosey style. Dom was not a weight lifting junkey. Muscle addition tightens the joints and promotes stiffness. Rick bulked up the summer right before this first 15 year offer, correct?

Yeah, saw it coming, and not by psychic means. Rick was a moron. Don't you realize it's (likely) why he toned DOWN recently? And he had one hurt knee, which he didn't let heal fully before playing again.....which means he likely favored the other, which led to the second knee. You don't need med school for this logic. Yes, many of us saw this whole injury thing coming.
you aren't really talking prediction here, you are just listing the course of events that happened. Predicting an injury to the second knee because him coming back to early from repairing the first, logically makes sense. I don't see ANYONE predicting the first knee injury. I still don't see much fact to your statement about many seeing this coming as I've seen no links or anything. I kinda just have to take your word for it just as I predicted the Kings would make it to the finals when the playoffs started but I have nothing to back it up with as it was all verbal and nothing written...

LeapOnOver is offline   Reply With Quote