View Single Post
Old
06-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
I don't see Nashville giving him away and to be honest if all it takes is drafts picks and a prospect going back then why wouldn't Poile shop him around the league?--see if there's more interest?

Could cost us our 1st or someone like Artie who some thought would bust out last year but didn't.

As to Radulov's character--in his relatively short career he's ditched his team once and then in the playoffs got caught past curfew supposedly inebriated and got suspended for two critical games by the Predators. There are some character issues involved.
Radulov's character screams Zherdev 2.0 so for those reasons I would pass, however if they Preds are only asking a 3rd rounder and mid level prospect it is worth exploring. My issue is that Torts is not the type of coach that can take a player with issues and get him to buy into his system, either players come in here and fit in or they don't. They have a good locker room and a bunch of young kids, is Radulov the type of player we want in here? I think we are missing that top 6 veteran winger who can score some clutch goals to put us over the top.

Janerixon is offline   Reply With Quote