View Single Post
Old
03-30-2006, 11:36 PM
budscweizer16

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to budscweizer16
Quote:
the skiing season over for him? After missing practically ALL YEAR, what could he possibly contribute? He's NOT a finesse hockey player, who's minutes does he take?, not FAIR AT ALL to the guys who worked all season! His timing will be a joke.....can't see ANY advantage for the team to dress him. Time for some hard decisions, for Clarke to put his foot down for the good of the team. All of a sudden "Preems" isn't suffering from his "symptoms" ? He should go away and let the fellas get on with the rest of the season. This is about Flyers hockey not the keith primeau story.
Even if he cant bring anything else to the table, he would bring leadership, which I think is the biggest problem this team has right now. Think about it, no Recchi, Primeau, Roenick, or even Therien from a year ago. Yea thats right i said Therien.
We've got Hatcher but thats only one guy. I think this is a much bigger problem then everyone thinks, what other way is there to explain a 2 month funk with some of the leagues best players. We need a leader, ifs he good to go for the playoffs, theres only a few players on this team, i wouldn;t sit for him.