Last thread has reached the max.

Previous threads:

Roberto Luongo I
Roberto Luongo II
Roberto Luongo III
Roberto Luongo IV
Roberto Luongo V
Roberto Luongo VI

Where does Luongo go and for what? Does he even get moved?

Here are the last few posts from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Mackinaw View Post
No, but HockeyCentral is a national broadcast. Taylor does Sportnet Pacific. I mean, Kypreis did the Memorial Cup with John Garrett. Does that still make it a Toronto broadcast?

Man, you guys are stretching. That ridiculous rumour was opinied by Doug McLean, for crying out loud. Not much else needs to be said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyPO View Post
I am not disagreeing with you, but the point that poster was making was not that Schneider is worth the 11th pick but rather the opposite.

He was responding to this post, essentially pointing out that the Canucks turning down the 11th pick for Schneider proves nothing, as it is not that valuable an asset. Re-read what he was saying, he never suggests Schneider is worth the 11th.

Additionally his suggestion that this poster shot himself in the foot comes from the fact the 11th is not a very high return, which is why he posts recent 11th overall picks. Although Schneider is worth more than this, the point is that this offer shows hesitance by GMs to pay a premium for goalies, which was what this discussion has been about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonMeans View Post
I was under the impression that the rumour was first speculated by "Tim and Sid" from the FAN590. If I'm worng on this then I stand corrected.
Discuss.

Last edited by AndyPipkin: 06-03-2012 at 01:52 PM.