View Single Post
Old
06-03-2012, 05:48 PM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
From this Rangers fan's viewpoint--Radulov does not fit too well into a Tortorella style team. He doesn't' show particular commitment to the defensive side of the puck. Rangers forwards block shots--they hit. They sit when they don't. Rangers aren't the most talented team but they play a hard game. We're built around our defense. Radulov looks like a more talented Zherdev who definitely couldn't cut it under Torts. If he ever swung his stick like he did when he nearly decapitated his coach in Russia he better make sure it connects or he's going to be eating it in front of more than 18,000 people because Torts is not going to take that **** and I wouldn't bet that the rest of the Rangers bench would either.

I'm not for giving up anything substantial for Radulov and it's not because he's not talented--it's because I think he has character flaws that are going to be stuck dead center into his puss if they rear their ugly head in NY. I respect Trotz as a coach and think he's a good guy and coach but he's not IMO nearly as hard as Torts. Cross the line with him and you're ****ed and his team believes in him.