View Single Post
Old
06-03-2012, 06:00 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawandaPuck View Post
What's not to like about NSH, both playing and living? I would like it there too. But an adult's decision making process typically involves more than what s/he "likes." When the ability to choose becomes available, factors like wives, girlfriends, children, family, friends, etc, all play a part in making the best overarching decision (IMO).
Agreed, but all of the talk seems to be that Radulov is definitely out of Nashville, and definitely destined for either the KHL or a big market (i.e. Rangers). This isn't just something I'm picking on you about, as you know.

And forgive me if I come across as brash. Ever since the firesale Leipold initiated to make the team more attractive to potential buyers we fans in Nashville have had to deal with countless fans of other teams, particularly large market or Canadian market teams, salivating any time a good Predators player has gotten close to market. With Weber last year (and maybe this year), Suter's situation, and now Radulov it starts to grate on the nerves. My apologies if I sounded like an ass.