Thread: Proposal: Tobias Enstrom
View Single Post
Old
06-03-2012, 11:32 PM
thesiggy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy View Post
He's a 23 year old power forward who weighs only 175 lbs. He already has a pretty good in front of the net presence and if the Flyers continue to groom him as they did last year AND he fills out the rest of his frame even more, he's going to be immovable from the front of the net.

He is already a very strong player and I'm excited to see what he can turn into. Especially with a player like Hartnell getting older.

Fact is, both Read and Simmonds are producing in secondary roles on cheap deals. Both play pivotal special team roles as well, and both would be difficult to replace for what they give and for how much they're getting in return.

I would rather do JVR or Voracek for someone like Enstrom (probably would prefer to move JVR more, though there are some adamantly against that).
I agree with what you said, he a great net presence, he great on the boards, and he brings toughness. With that being said he needs to add muscle. He can't make it though a season and playoffs without adding more weight. I feel thats a reason why he disappeared this playoffs.
Matt Read has a cheap cap hit, can play all 3 forward positions and can play the pk and pp. I would not want to trade him unless it's for a top top dman.

thesiggy is offline   Reply With Quote