vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle evs48 View Post
Sykora is sloooooow.
He'll get chewed up by the Kings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Why though? He's a 20 goal scorer.

It can't hurt I don't think. Of course he's sucked these playoffs, but the whole team has been as offensively challenged as the Blues these last two games. You're a positive guy. Why don't you think he can get us going on the scoresheet? Like I said he was demoted to the 4th line late in the season, and came back, and had a monster of a last two weeks. He's one of the better snipers on the team. Maybe the best since Kovy looks like he may be almost out of gas. Maybe he won't make our chances of winning any better. But he can't possibly make them any worse.
Lmao, I'm just messing with you buddy. I'm trying to have a little fun with the situation, because quite frankly, this ****ing blows.

For sentimental reasons, I'd like to see Sykora get some time, but see above. He's just too slow and not physical enough to be effective. He can't produce offense on his own and it would take a lot of effort against a good team to help create scoring opportunities for him.

The risk of him being mugged out there just outweighs any benefits that he may bring to the table imho. And this is coming from someone who felt pretty bad for him when he finally got yanked in the first place.