View Single Post
Old
06-04-2012, 12:16 AM
NewYorkRangers89*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
Kreider would NOT be included in the deal (or probably any deal outside of a Malkin or Stamkos), and Dubinsky+Del Zotto+ a prospect + a 1st rd pick would be a great deal for the Rangers. Nash replaces Dubinsky, Erixon could probably slide into Del Zotto's spot, and the 1st rounder will probably end up like the 28th pick. Dubinsky's salary + not having to resign Del Zotto to a deal would almost pay for Nash's contract. Also, Sather already tried to make a deal for Nash last deadline, so he's not worried about the cap so I'm not sure why Ranger fans are.

lines would be.

Nash-Richards-Gaborik
Kreider-Stepan-Callahan
Hagelin-Anisimov-Fedotenko
Prust-Boyle-Rupp

Are you out of your mind? They already asked for Kredier when he had no NHL experience, now the kid has playoff experience so they will definetly ask for him now if we tried trading for Nash... Yea, Dubinsky, DZ 1st rounder and prospect being KREIDER. Erixon PROBABLY could slide in Del Zotto's spot? Probably means you aren't sure which means we spend another season teaching a young dman how to play in the NHL and we take a step back. Great idea. Nash is not coming here unless Kreider is involved in the deal i put my life on it. Sather TRIED and that means he didn't because the price was too high. Why would a team want our 1st rounder anyway? It isn't even a good one, if anything they would probably want a package of picks.

NewYorkRangers89* is offline   Reply With Quote