Thread: Injury Report: Who Do You Think The Injured King Is?
View Single Post
Old
06-04-2012, 01:15 AM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quattro View Post
This board's ability to be completely ridiculous never ceases to amaze me.

Scuderi is playing like an absolute warrior in this series.
Oh my good buddy Quattro, where did I ever say that Scuderi hasn't played like a total warrior? Try reading it again more slowly instead of just seeing that I wrote it so you can go and write something negative about my post as usual.

Here is what I wrote "Scuderi is either having a terrible series or is banged up enough to where he is out of position at times and skating pretty slow at times". IF he is the injured player then he is being a warrior, he just isn't playing up to his typically very good self. The two observations aren't mutually exclusive at all.

For the record what I am saying is that while I see Scuds as being a "total warrior" overall, he has been behind the play at times during this series (both games, the shock, the horror) and slower than he typically plays and that I think that he might be the injured player that is being guessed at.

Why would I consider him to be playing injured unless I thought that he was a great player? I mean if he was just another dman then his play would be fine and I wouldn't guess that he might be injured, would I?

Nope.

The ability of a very limited few posters around here to try and twist what some people write is why so many of the people who made these boards great have gone by the way side.

Oh well, still enough meat on the bone and thanks for your typical if not trite limited vision jab at me Quattro, next time just read what was written or at least what the thread is about.

For fun

Last edited by etherialone: 06-04-2012 at 01:32 AM.
etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote