View Single Post
Old
06-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Chief

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
Perfect example of why this guy should be nowhere near this club.

Disaster waiting to happen. On the ice. On the bench. In the locker room. And in the tabloids.
Radulov also put up 5 points in 5 games against the Red Wings in the opening round of the PO's, so maybe it is possible for him to bring something positive to a team as well, no?

A coach's main job to me is to get the most out of every player and when Trotz benched Radulov for the second game, it looked like a stupid move to me and it sure didn't work out well for the Preds.
I'm just trying to be fair. I know nothing about what kind of teammate Radulov is and I have to say that he and Torts sure look like they'd mesh as well as oil and water BUUUUUUUT if the Rangers go after him, then it's with Torts' blessing. If he doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I think you go for it. It's not like every move the Rangers have made has worked out great. I had no hope that Wolski was going to pan out and I wanted no part of Kotalik. At least there's potential upside in Radulov that didn't exist with those players.