View Single Post
Old
06-04-2012, 08:38 PM
RandyHolt
Opposite George = GM

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamoAO View Post
And Pitt could have said, "lolz ok gearbox, we're trying to just give you something for a player who isn't going to re-sign with you. Masta Mario said we need to do something or the league is gonna stop giving us preferential treatment so we figured we'd make a splash with that former Predators goalie. Guess we will have to wait a month."

If we are playing the "have fun with hypothetical dialogue" game.
not playing hypos, I am surprised you post in threads discussing 7th rounders

Ignoring how well Holtby did in limited time, finally getting a chance, was it still a wise move him to get a 35 year old goalie with seemingly obvious 5 hole issues, pinning maybe his best goalie in Hershey for another season? It certainly didnt work out for the best. All 3 goalies struggled. Both young G's probably scratching their head wondering why he was signed, and then TVo wondering why he was benched for the first game. Want to mess with the kids heads, just keep inking vets. On the cheap or overpay.

I for one didn't like hearing him talk up holtby one day, and then the next day inking TVo. I wanted to see Holtby a year ago and I wanted to see him when the playoffs started.

Last edited by RandyHolt: 06-04-2012 at 08:52 PM.
RandyHolt is online now   Reply With Quote