View Single Post
Old
06-05-2012, 03:31 PM
RomersWorld*

vCash: 500
Agreed, don't move Sharp before extension kicks in but if it comes between him and Kane....peace Sharp. No question. He was the worst player on both teams some nights in the playoffs. Just awful.

IDK, I've watched just about every game these playoffs and I haven't been sold on Parise as an elite player. The stats back this up. Take out the 2 empty netters(he might even have more points from EN goals that I don't remember):

21 games, 5 goals, 7 assists, 13 points

Those are like Kris Versteeg/Dave Bolland numbers. Actually, Bolland had almost the exact same numbers when we won the Cup. And you want to trade Kane for him? A guy who is a PPG+ player in the playoffs? No thank you. Maybe for Sharp, but still questionable considering Parise might want a ton of money.

Kane career playoffs:
51 games, 20 goals, 32 assists, 52 points, 1.020 PPG

Parise career playoffs:
58 games, 20 goals, 22 assists, 44 points, .758 PPG

Not to mention Parise is like 5 years older. And coming off a major surgery. He might not fully get his explosiveness back and that was a big part of his game. He also is nowhere near as talented as Kane is. So yeah, I'd move Sharp maybe for Parise if he signs a good deal but no ****ing way would I move Kane.

RomersWorld* is offline   Reply With Quote