View Single Post
Old
11-26-2003, 08:32 AM
Mike8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee
I'm not defending Rivet as his play this year has been terrible, but how do you see our future in the right side. Q has been no better and will be worse next year. Rivet may regain some confidence and at least be competent. Brisebois has been playing well but at best his situation is fragile. Stil, if Rivet can get you a good return...... I am not privy to any rumours as I have no connections and wouldn't believe them if I did, but if a trade will happen, I suspect it is dependant on the Rangers/Caps situation. If a Jagr deal goes thru, either of those teams could have something going with the Habs to move roster or salary concerns. Again,this is just my suspicion, I have no source. Well, enough senseless rambling...
How would you feel about moving Hainsey permanently to the right side? He looked good there in his couple games. If he can make the adjustment, then a top six of:

Souray-Komisarek
Markov-Brisebois
Bouillon(?)-Hainsey

might be quite good.

Since we're already speculating, if Gauthier truly was on the block he would make a nice addition to this group.