Thread: Confirmed with Link: Therrien is new Habs coach
View Single Post
Old
06-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Gaston Gingras

vCash: 500
Empty Feelings

Last time I felt like this... the Gomez trade

Marc Bergein was making all the right moves until today. A couple weeks ago when Marc Bergevin was introduced as our new GM I was very excited, and hopeful that the habs may have finally turned a corner. These feelings of excitement were amplified with two management acquisitions that seemed to make sense. Everything today came crashing down with the signing of Michel Therrien. It doesn't make sense on so many levels to me. The signing is a problem that extends further than Therrien's inability to coach... but it has provided evidence that Bergevin may not be the right guy for the job. If this is the case, we will be seeing yet another 5-10 years of mediocrity. As a fan, I will support this team through thick and thin... and I will cheer against all odds that somehow Therrien wins over the team, and is successful. However, I honestly just have an absolutely horrible feeling about Therrien, and I now have already began to question Bergevin as an executive.

I think that was our only chance to get Roy. Now I see Patrick Roy with Washington or Québec or... doing an amazing job....too bad
that mistake will come back to haunt us

Gaston Gingras is offline   Reply With Quote