View Single Post
Old
06-05-2012, 10:08 PM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
So I rarely post here but I had an 'interesting' idea and I wanted to gauge the interest of other Lightning fans on this one.

You know how many colleges and universities have hand gestures and what not, like the gator chomp at UF? What if the bolts had one where, and bear with me on this one, you make a lightning bolt with your hands. Extend your hands in front of your face like you're making a 'U' with the tips of your thumbs touching, your index fingers extended out, and your palms facing away from your face. Now flip one hand 180 degrees upside-down but keep the thumbs touching. Now rotate both hands 45 degrees. Looks a bit like a lightning bolt, right?

Now, what I'm wondering is how everyone else feels about a TBL hand gesture, or, for that matter, gestures in anything other than college sports. Is it generally like a Michael Scott "No, God, No!" kind of reaction, or is it a "Heck yes, let's do this!" thing?

I assure, I was not drunk or high when I came up with this idea. Just a random thought from a Lightning fan who is naturally bored when June comes around.
I honest to god thought you were after that, this is hilarious

The Fear Boners is offline   Reply With Quote