Old
06-06-2012, 12:56 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckrr View Post
bryz doesnt need the city to hold his hand. He has been the victim of fans with an agenda against him (simply because of his contract length). Also Briere + Hartnell certainly had abysmal stretches in their time here.

JUST LIKE THEM, bryz played through it and got better. A LOT BETTER.
at this point tho.. just root FOR the guy, not against him.

on another note, I think he could have been better in round 1 for SURE. And he got better by round 2, he was our best player that series, but the entire team disappeared.

We have no controversy in net now, don't try and stir some up!
Bryz isn't a victim of anything except his own poor performance. Seriously, you are blaming the fans? That's utterly absurd. Nobody is rooting against Bryz. That would be stupid. Rooting against Bryz is the same as rooting for the Flyers to lose. However, if anybody dares to point out that his first year here has been a disappointment people freak the hell out.

Edit: Also, I don't know how you can say there's no controversy in net. Bryz remains a big question mark until he firmly proves otherwise, and we just came off a year of goalie controversy. I don't have to stir anything up. It's there regardless.