View Single Post
Old
06-06-2012, 02:09 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Guy, it is a bussiness. The same thing has been happening all the time with NHL and NOBODY complains. At least I have not read it from you. Maybe I missed it. Guys will have better conditions in KHL, ok, let them go. OR join KHL (I know, you dont want to due... your choice).

btw, Slovan Bratislava (KHL) is luring finnish goalie from SM-Liiga and HC LEV Prague a skater from Norway playing in Sweden I hope. And dont forget that CSKA Moscow wants to sign euro skater (from NA?? from Elitserien/SM-Liiga? dont know). And yes, Donbass Donetsk is scouting SM-Liiga/Elitserien as well. I dont know about all KHL clubs, but these will sign somebody from SM-Liiga/Elitserien this summer. I am almost sure. Dont be suprised then.

Problem of euro hockey is finance - clubs can not offer top players such salary as NHL clubs. Now, KHL can offer similar salary and it is destroying SM-Liiga/Elitserien because leagues are producing top talent but have not money to pay/keep them. I can see two solutions - 1.accept the fact that it will happen every off season OR 2.create similar league (financially)/join KHL.

I dont want to debate on this topic, it is pointless to discuss it with some of you.

vorky is offline   Reply With Quote