View Single Post
Old
06-06-2012, 02:30 AM
nhlfan9191

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
David Poile one of the worst asset management GMs in the league.

And honestly, if all they did was break cerfew for an hour with no alcohol, at most they should have sat one game. At best, they should have let the team leaders handle them and keep it in the room. Not only did it hurt our game 4 chances, it all but destroyed Radulov's trade value and made a Russia return likely.

And Poile is publicly telling everyone he's not the right fit for the team? Why? To drive down his price? Terrible.

After seeing moves like this, it makes me suspect more and more that a proactive GM would have squashed the Radulov to Russia ordeal before it happened, and traded him for a huge return. Then, that's when tell the world he wasn't the right fit for the team
I see why your mad. The punishment was harsh. But Poile is watching the 8th seed Kings 1 win away from the cup against a very weak New Jersey team. He knows the Predator organization missed maybe it's best chance since its come in existence to win a cup. Radulov put the team in a horrible position and Poile isn't just mad. He's flaming at the missed opportunity. I highly doubt he even cares about what his potential trade value might have been. He just wants him as far away from Nashville ASAP.