Thread: Speculation: The Jackets Need Goalies
View Single Post
Old
06-06-2012, 09:06 AM
54roughing*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede777 View Post
Futures are hardly a sure thing in Columbus.

Also, it's fair to say that's the price to move Nash given the activity around the trade deadline. Like I said before, if Columbus doesn't *get*, Nash doesn't *go*.

As for Niederreiter and Mason Raymond, I'm way down on both so I'm really not objective about them. After how Niederreiter was handled this season, I wouldn't value him quite at being a recent #5 overall. As for Raymond, that back injury really scares me.
as far as Niederreiter goes you cant blame him for the isles owner being to cheap to send him down for cap reasons, the kid played with the 4th line all season long

raymond i wouldnt touch hes got great wheels but no scoring touch

and ill tell you right now, if we could get this package from the isles. it would be better than any package we will get, you may not think so but ive seen all three and I like Poulin every bit as much as I do Schneider, and Poulin isnt closing in on UFA

we have to do something about getting somebody for Ryan too skill wise or he's going to bust, he needs skilled forwards to work with or he's just going to go from being a prospect to a suspect and we will have wasted his talent

As it is Islander fans tell me Wang wont spend the money for Nash, even if he'd be perfect for Tavares. its a shame, those 3 would have been core guys for us along with whoever we took 4th. it would have been the only way i could see of us winning a Nash trade

nobody else will give us 3 A rated prospects

54roughing* is offline   Reply With Quote