View Single Post
Old
06-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Jmac1160*
Gomez-"Sorry Coach"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniverStalinGraduate View Post
Threads like this just shake my head. Price is one of, if not THE biggest reason why this team could go from a lottery team to a divisional contender next year.

You can put all the blame you'd like on Price...but for all intents and purposes the Habs were playing with a 43 million dollar payroll last year and had an inexperienced coach who was over his head.

The only real issue I have with Price is that he clearly cost the Habs the 2nd, or maybe even 1st overall pick with his play last year.

The weirdest thing is all of hte stuff you say...you provide no real evidence as to why you think Price is overrated...just inane remarks that are nothing more than biased opinions based on mostly nothing.

Also when you continually go on and on about the same thing, it doesn't matter what it is, you're going to face ridicule because people will recognize you have literally nothing worthwhile to add to any conversations so you just harp on the same thing over and over again.
He is a leafs fan who wants to stir the pot. I would rather say I am a leafs fan at least rather than calling myself a habs fan and only watching 10 games all last season. Either way he is wrong and he sees that since he's suddenly disappeared