View Single Post
Old
06-06-2012, 04:24 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckrr View Post
hes also been a playoff stud in juniors/wjc not just at the NHL level (although that was UNREAL)

Also, we wont get fair value for him.. Do you really want luke schenn
Kyle Turris, who hasnt done anything in his NHL career, was able to grab a 2nd and a solid bluechip defender. JVR would fetch more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongolium View Post
Can you remember who scored the first goal, 3-0 down against the bruins in game 7?

Haha. I love how one or two things makes a player a fan for life with some people. Honestly, so what? Remember when Couturier shutdown Malkin as a 19 yr old? Remember when Giroux carried the team offensively all season long? I can keep going on and on and on. One thing (or in JVR's case, a handul of games) doesnt make a player. He needs to be better. Thats a fact. If you are ok with his play, you have some low standards.

There are holes on this team that needs to be filled and JVR has some solid value to fill them. If a team comes in offering a bluechip defender of some sort for JVR, I think long and hard. I dont say hell no like some here would.

Also how does having 8 or so good playoff games out of 39 make you a playoff stud?

sa cyred is online now   Reply With Quote