View Single Post
Old
06-06-2012, 05:12 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongolium View Post
I think exactly how you should think at this point in regards too JVR.

This was his breakout year and he got smashed with injuries. There's nothing he could do about it. What exactly did you expect him to do with the list of problems he had this year. Why do you keep putting words in peoples mouths? it's getting really annoying. Where did I say that Bryz got a free pass?

Bryz was exceptional when we needed him to be. After the break and down the stretch. He showed he was the keeper that the flyers thought they signed. You are damn right i'm going to write off the first 3-4 months. I mean who has heard of a player struggling on a new team for the first half of the season eh? Thats just ****ing crazy talk.

I like how you gave Richards a "free pass" last year when he stunk the joint up. How about Briere this season, He got a free pass too right, because he was a -13 in the play-offs? How about that Pronger guy, man he sucks, he didn't play the whole year.
Sponge. We have been through this multiple times. You always get angry when people disagree with you. You say I put words in your mouth when you are the one throwing **** at the wall with Bryzgalov and Richards. Never defended Richards. Wasnt a super fan of his like some here and criticized him when he needed it (which wasnt well accepted either). See thats what I am talking about with Bryz! Exactly. You CANT just throw out random points to prove an argument. You just can't. You need the whole picture.

JVR is too young, he gets a pass. Bryz was new, he gets a pass. So according to this logic, every player that joins the team gets a few 5 months to do whatever they want.

Thats fine that JVR had injuries this year. I know that. Never said he didnt. That being said, when he DID PLAY THIS SEASON, other than the Chicago game, he didnt look that good. All I am saying is, he needs to be better next season (I honestly dont see how you can dispute this, other than saying he needs 4 more years to "mature"), and if a team came up to Homer this offseason and offered a defender with similar potential, I'd be fine with trading JVR.

sa cyred is online now   Reply With Quote