View Single Post
Old
06-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Mr.Krinkle
Pod 6 is Jerks

vCash: 500
Damn, 4-5 opening line??

Union Rags is still that trip handicappers dream, he's had nothing but trouble, opening at 6-1, that's a nice price that I'm sure is going to climb with the amount of money that's gonna get dumped on I'll Have Another. That'll outweigh the trippers I'm sure.

Dullahan is another one I'm gonna think about long and hard, both him and Union Rags showed ability to close which is all there is in the Belmont unless I'll Have Another is the next Secretariat. What I'm puzzled about is why Went the Day Well passed, he had he best closing chance in the Derby I thought, the Preakness wasn't ever going to be his race.

I want I'll Have Another to win, just to see it, but I also want to call the correct place and show horses and make some coin. It's gonna be an interesting day on Saturday, it's my pop's 60th, so we're going out to Monmouth Park, but then my wife and I are going to the Finals game....so I have to leave the track before the running of the Belmont, hoping I'll be at my house which is only a few miles from Oceanport for the post of that.