View Single Post
Old
11-26-2003, 10:48 AM
HellsBells

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walsher
Unfortunately you have a problem with reading comprehension. I just stated that the Flames have been brutal since that lone cup. Nowhere did I compare cup victories. How do Oilers fans live in the past? This is a team that has been in the playoffs every year but one since 97. When was the last time the Flames made the playoffs or even came close? How many times since then? Inferiority complex? Yah thats it. Buddy this is a hockey forum not city beauty survey. When was the last time the Leafs won the Cup? Thats right they are just living in the past also. There are fewer teams with more cups than the Oilers than I can count on one hand. The fact remains the Oilers have had more playoff appearances than the Flames in recent years making the Oilers a far more successful organization of late. You have to be dreaming but heh, you think Turek is better than Salo.
No. Leafs fans aren't living in the past. They may be delusional at times but they don't say "how many cups do you have" like Oilers fans do.