View Single Post
Old
06-07-2012, 04:27 PM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
I was extremely disappointed the way mdz played in the last two games of the devils series. And I also thought throughout the playoffs and even the season, his offensive game just wasnt that much of an impact. He had spurts of brilliance and plays that made you get out of your seat but there were times where he just looked awful on the PP and he was supposed to benefit from Brad Richards playing on the point with him. He made poor decisions with the puck imo.

Having said all that, you guys are absolutely crazy to be so quick to trade the kid. He his still so young, he has good speed and ability. He can move the puck well. Trading him would be a mistake. I'd rather add Schultz, hold onto DZ, and have a strong 6 defenders than to trade him for a sniper. And yes I know we need more offense but there are other ways to do it. Parise is out there. But we may not get him. Radulov is out there but he may not sign. Or you can trade Anisimov or Dubinsky as part of a package to add another scoring forward. But even so worse case scenario is you go for Alex Semin. And I'm not even a fan of Semin. Don't like the way he plays at times. BUT I'd rather hold onto our defense albeit a YOUNG one, and find a forward another way.