Thread: Equipment: What's Your Current Gear?
View Single Post
Old
06-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Analyzer*

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelts35.com View Post
When you aren't playing, trying storing them upside down and even put some weight on the boot. That should help with making a good S-curve.
Thanks.

Would a hard Orange ball help easy the pads so they won't give up massive rebounds, or is it pucks, or bust ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank4Hart View Post
Those are Sonic x9's?

From my past experience with DR pads, they offer solid protection but the glove often leaves something to be desired... Depending on what level you play you will get a stinger here and there.

What kind of mask is that? can't tell by the half photo but cheater cages are awesome!
It's a vaughn, just pure red. I like it. It has a built in sweat band at the top. I noticed even when I was a player that I'd get a ton of sweat in my eyes, which was extremely annoying. That and I think I have an acute case of what Khabibulin has, or I've just been out of shape my entire life

At first, the competition won't be very high. Of the group of guys that play, I take the hardest shot both with orange ball, or puck. I'll probably be too slow to make a glove save anyways.

I attached the neck guard finally. Poorly, I might had, but I have the type of luck to get smoked in the throat.

I just recently got my habs (no logo) jersey, too.

Analyzer* is offline   Reply With Quote