Thread: Proposal: Radulov + Suter
View Single Post
Old
06-07-2012, 08:15 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers28 View Post
So we would have 3 million in cap? I agree that simmonds is key to our pp but now with the signings he is on our 4th line/ 3rd line. I still think you try and move a forward out so we have scoring top 3 lines and a checking 4th line.
Yes we would have almost 3 mil in cap space. He basically played on the 3rd line this year. Essentially you are removing Jagr and replacing him with Radulov in the line up theres no such thing as too much depth and like I said injuries happen you need depth to compete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers28 View Post
I never said we were trading simmonds, I meant if we cant get suter and radulov for that package you have to include 1 of (Simmonds,MAB,GUS,Manning)
The bolded is what has me hung up you keep saying you have to include one of them, but the difference in value from Simmonds to one of them is astronomical. You could probably get a 1st and maybe even a + with it for Simmonds, you are getting a 3rd at best for any one of the 3 defensemen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syracuse Bulldogs View Post
First of all Suter said he didn't want to play in Philly. Second of all Simmonds is give or take a 25 goal scorer that only makes 1.75 million and should not be considered a "throw in". Thirdly I'd trade Carle's rights for a bag of pucks... Last but not least Radulov has Zherdev written all over him.
Thats a load of garbage, Suter wants to get paid and wants to win. He can sugar coat it as much as he wants for Preds fans but the writing is on the wall he wants to see what he can get and the teams that can give it to him are the big markets with no internal payroll that have a chance to win now. The rest I agree with

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote