View Single Post
Old
06-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Colt45Blast
Tippett's Tool

vCash: 500
I have seen plenty of Non-White Non Hispanic people get into hockey over the years from many different markets and one of those markets that has a great interest(especailly among Latinos) is the SF Bay Area(San Jose Sharks). Will it grow more? Of course! Will hockey be the #1 sport among or at least liked by every single minority member in the United States? I doubt that very much. Personally, while I do see the interest rising from minorities into the game, at the same time I can and will care less what the make-up of the hockey fans are for in the end we are all human beings no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZflyingPuck View Post
Will there be a "Los Coyotes" 3rd jersey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
Given the way the term "coyotes" is used sometimes in these parts I wouldn't think it'd be wise.
The whole "Los" thing is pure target marketing and marketing myopia crap that needs to go. If you are refering to human smuggling, the term commonly used in the mainstream is "coyote" and not "coyotes" I'm sure almost everyone in Arizona can tell the differences between that and the wild animal and the name of a hockey team assoicated with that wild animal.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote