View Single Post
Old
06-07-2012, 10:09 PM
daynus

vCash: 500
kind of in a tough spot.

i have had pretty good luck with stub hub. prices for miami were cheap, no one watches the phins so they were cheap. minnie got a so-so tick, price was high enough. i am waiting for new nhl sched, and gonna go from their. got my eyes on eagles tix, pricy, but willing to pay. may go to a temple owls game, love ncaa college football. gonna try to combine this with 6ers tix, love the 6ers. very talented young team. then their is the flyboys. well i have seen them at every venue in western canada. toronto have no desire to go their. montreal is very cool, club wise, on par with vegas. but seeing the flyboys play at home, would be one of the greatest things i would do in my life. but i am worried about the cba, games getting cancelled. now if i can combine these other sporting events with a flyboys game, that would be my best of of my life. i would appreciate some info on scalpers. can a person find them easy enough before the games. that would solve the problem of me getting in. rather than buying a tix from stubhub and the scheduled game is not played, then i would have to eat that ticket.

daynus is offline   Reply With Quote