View Single Post
Old
06-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Alexdaman
Ferret Lover/Master

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
false, thats what the french medias wanted to make people believe, but for the ones who watched the game with clear eyes, Brisebois was cheating with regularity, not chasing his man along the board and everything to avoid physical contacts and physical battles.. Brisebois was booed first because he wasnt very brave, it just got worst when he got his 4.5 millions per year contract but he was certainly booed before he gets that big fat contract.. I would add that he played his best hockey when he got back from Colorado, the year Gainey shut down the haters, Brisebois was having a very good camp showing a willingness to pay the price, what we barely saw in the past and I was personally very happy to see Gainey to do this cause I felt this time the boos were totally undeserved..
I agree but I've also come to the realization that physical play on a long period of time will eventually turn on you and in order to play 1000+ games you have to adjust yourself somehow, sure it gives a good show but what if a guys like ovy and crosby played a little more reserved... they might have both had more productive years in 11-12.

Alexdaman is offline   Reply With Quote