View Single Post
Old
06-08-2012, 01:23 AM
KingCanadain1976

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealisticSniper View Post
Thats a horrible trade for TB IMO. Martinez is solid but hes not really anything special. He would be a 3-4 guy which is great but he reminds a lot of a Nolan Pratt type. Just a solid guy who you dont notice for many good or bad reasons. You want a 6th overall, a 10th overall and a 19th overall. Thats a lot of value there. Bernier might be worth one of them. Martinez isnt. And Muzzin isnt.
I disagree with ur acessment of Martinez he will be special Hes got the best instint on the kings in my opinon on when to join the rush yes even better then drew. Hes young but pretty defensively responsable. With the top four mintues u give him and on a more offensive team and increased pp times its not out of the possiblity to see 30 -40 points and still a + player. I think thats easily worth one of ur peices As good as i see connelly developing he still really hasnt proven anything as of yet (basically the same arguement people use against bernier. ) what if the kings replace muzzin in the offer to suderi would this change ur mind

KingCanadain1976 is online now   Reply With Quote