Thread: EHM 07 - Part 9
View Single Post
Old
06-08-2012, 11:46 AM
RO8

vCash: 500
I drafted what I'm positive is a Heatley regen and he has won 3 presidents cups and finally won a memorial cup on his 3rd try, placing last then losing in the final before finally winning it, so suffice it to say I think he is a payoff beast. He won the WHL playoff MVP every year putting up 39 points then 49 points the 2 consecutive years following. Now at 20 I'm letting him be my 1st line LW and seeing how he does as I finally let a lot of the old guard go in the offseason and am more or less just running off my own draft picks now in net and on offense at least, the drafts have been thin on D.

And I made the last 2 Stanley cup finals, and lost, under the salary floor pretty sure I'm under 40mil right now because most of my players are young and still on low paying contracts. Also still can't get any major free agents to sign with me even after 2 finals appearances. I did lose I guess but made it there with very young rosters and most of my players still developing against a powerhouse LA team both times.

Last edited by RO8: 06-08-2012 at 11:53 AM.