Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XIII
View Single Post
Old
06-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Millhaus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalsCupFantasy View Post
Really? You think I'm going to disclose my source? What, so I can be called a liar by the Internet donkey crew? If you don't believe it, don't believe it, I could care less. I'm obviously NOT going to disclose my source, but I do like to share info with the core group here from time to time if it doesn't expose me or my internal sources.

I don't get a LOT of info, but from time to time I get some decent stuff.
No I don't expect you to say your 'source' is Bob Smith and he is the assistant to the assistant GM but I would expect some vagaries to establish some semblance of credibility.

Do you have some examples of what your 'source' told you, you posted here, and it came true at a later date I can check on?

I mean you do understand that most time people around here claim an inside source they are lying right? And it is also against the rules of these boards.

Quote:
15) Outlandish claims of inside information: This is subjective and will be at the discretion of the moderator after consulting with other posters and other administrators. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility. If you're an insider, contact us with proof BEFORE you post.

Last edited by Millhaus: 06-08-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Had to hunt down the rule...